On my February 13th posting, I began an Inklingo Mystery Project. A lot has happened since then, causing me a lot of delays, but I have finally finished the initial project.
I used both hand and machine piecing for this project. Now I need to decide on borders.
It was an interesting project, and I think it came out well, but it's good to have it done. I am always ready to move on to the next project!. My ideas come faster than my hands can move! :o)
Below is a progression of pictures showing how it began, progressed, and then finished. Notice the extra fabric it the first picture (the one on top). It was a possibility, but one I chose not to use. I could use it in the border, but I think I will save it for another project.